We have the answer for Male chums crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Male chums Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Male chums. This clue last appeared August 17, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Male chums crossword clue should be:
- BROS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MALE (adjective)
- characteristic of a man
- being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that perform the fertilizing function in generation
- MALE (noun)
- a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
- an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Person paid to park cars Crossword Clue
- Playful kiss Crossword Clue
- Unlocked, as a door Crossword Clue
- Thirsty tot’s request Crossword Clue
- Canadian capital Crossword Clue
- Urban distance measure Crossword Clue
- Punt returner’s signal Crossword Clue
- Title for a British knight Crossword Clue
- Bridle strap Crossword Clue
- After-bath garments Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.