We have the answer for Male waterfowl crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Male waterfowl crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Male waterfowl Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- She stops fighting in launderette Crossword Clue
- Commerce Crossword Clue
- Information from Star Trek robot Crossword Clue
- Business in orchestra decided Crossword Clue
- Speak languidly Crossword Clue
- Hideaway Crossword Clue
- Caught like certain doves? Crossword Clue
- Time to copy recording Crossword Clue
- Was angered by MP in Slough Crossword Clue
- Jumblies’ craft is returned the night before Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WATERFOWL (noun)
- freshwater aquatic bird
- DRAKE (noun)
- English explorer and admiral who was the first Englishman to circumnavigate the globe and who helped to defeat the Spanish Armada (1540-1596)
- adult male of a wild or domestic duck
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Male waterfowl crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.