We have the answer for Mama chicken crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Mama chicken crossword clue answer below.
Mama chicken Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Piece in a mosaic Crossword Clue
- ‘Don’t open ___ Xmas’ Crossword Clue
- Joyful cry Crossword Clue
- Microsoft’s video-chat app Crossword Clue
- Before in poetic language Crossword Clue
- Postgame summaries Crossword Clue
- Taro paste eaten at luaus Crossword Clue
- ___ Sebastian Bach Crossword Clue
- Sitcom set in Canada with a 2020 same-sex wedding between David and Patrick: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Pest that lays eggs in rosebushes Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHICKEN (noun)
- a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs; believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl
- a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy
- CHICKEN (adjective)
- easily frightened
- MAMA (noun)
- informal terms for a mother
- a name under which Ninkhursag was worshipped
Crosswords with Friends was first introduced in 2017, and has since become a popular game for crossword enthusiasts and casual gamers alike. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of Crosswords with Friends is its focus on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
The game includes several modes, including a single-player mode, a multiplayer mode, and a daily challenge mode. Players can also connect with friends and compete against each other for high scores.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.