We have the answer for “Mamma Mia” group crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Mamma Mia” group Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Mamma Mia” group. This clue last appeared February 24, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Mamma Mia” group crossword clue should be:
- ABBA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword February 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GROUP (noun)
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- GROUP (verb)
- form a group or group together
- arrange into a group or groups
- MAMMA (noun)
- milk-secreting organ of female mammals
- informal terms for a mother
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Como ___? Crossword Clue
- Inexperienced insect? Crossword Clue
- Daddy Crossword Clue
- Tosca or Nixon in China Crossword Clue
- Pickleball fixtures Crossword Clue
- Weaving machine Crossword Clue
- Blaring Crossword Clue
- Widespread respect Crossword Clue
- K-pop singer with the first billion-view YouTube video Crossword Clue
- Spiced tea Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.