We have the answer for Mammals also known as sea cows crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mammals also known as sea cows Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mammals also known as sea cows. This clue last appeared September 30, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mammals also known as sea cows crossword clue should be:
- MANATEES (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword September 29 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KNOWN (adjective)
- apprehended with certainty
- ALSO (adverb)
- in addition
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Tim Robbins’s “Shawshank Redemption” role Crossword Clue
- Unnaturally pale Crossword Clue
- Pullout in a tour book (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- “Be the change you want to see in the world,” for one Crossword Clue
- “___ your age!” Crossword Clue
- Keyboard key above the tilde Crossword Clue
- The R of NPR Crossword Clue
- Rand McNally book Crossword Clue
- “Blazing Saddles” director Brooks Crossword Clue
- Auction site with a “Buy It Now” option Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.