We have the answer for Maned cat 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Maned cat 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Maned cat in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words February 3 2023 Answers guide.
- LION (4 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAT (noun)
- a large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
- feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats; wildcats
- CAT (verb)
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- beat with a cat-o’-nine-tails
- LION (noun)
- large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Leo
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Smarten up
- Sunshine State resident
- Seared on cedar
- Obedience school command
- Dim light
- Fired a water pistol
- Hub-to-rim connector
- Connected with on Facebook
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.