We have the answer for Many a “Blue Bloods” character crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Many a “Blue Bloods” character Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Many a “Blue Bloods” character. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Many a “Blue Bloods” character crossword clue should be:
- COP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHARACTER (noun)
- a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person’s qualifications and dependability
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- CHARACTER (verb)
- engrave or inscribe characters on
- MANY (adjective)
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as’ or `too’ or `so’ or `that’; amounting to a large but indefinite number
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Setting for horse operas (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Auto parts giant Crossword Clue
- Sherlock Holmes creator Arthur ___ Doyle Crossword Clue
- Novel by 36-Across about an isolated Mennonite community in Bolivia that was adapted by 17-Across into a film starring Frances McDormand, Claire Foy, and Rooney Mara (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Opal or sapphire Crossword Clue
- “I Try” singer ___ Gray Crossword Clue
- Bridal path Crossword Clue
- “Will you marry me?,” e.g. Crossword Clue
- Calfs suckling spot Crossword Clue
- “The Fosters” actress Polo Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.