We have the answer for Many a Monopoly sq. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Many a Monopoly sq. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Many a Monopoly sq.. This clue last appeared September 22, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Many a Monopoly sq. crossword clue should be:
- AVE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MONOPOLY (noun)
- a board game in which players try to gain a monopoly on real estate as pieces advance around the board according to the throw of a die
- (economics) a market in which there are many buyers but only one seller
- MANY (adjective)
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as’ or `too’ or `so’ or `that’; amounting to a large but indefinite number
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- At any point in time Crossword Clue
- Kathryns WandaVision role Crossword Clue
- Reservoir creator Crossword Clue
- Camp beds Crossword Clue
- Desiertos lack Crossword Clue
- Pond honker Crossword Clue
- Elegance Crossword Clue
- Sonic explosions Crossword Clue
- All in the Family surname Crossword Clue
- Burnt __ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.