We have the answer for Many a rescue crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Many a rescue Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Many a rescue. This clue last appeared March 15, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Many a rescue crossword clue should be:
- MUTT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 15 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MUTT (noun)
- an inferior dog or one of mixed breed
- MANY (adjective)
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as’ or `too’ or `so’ or `that’; amounting to a large but indefinite number
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Get, as a quick lunch NYT Crossword Clue
- Atmospheric glow NYT Crossword Clue
- Take the wrong way? Crossword Clue
- Sch. with campuses in Amherst and Lowell NYT Crossword Clue
- Playful sound while tapping someone’s nose NYT Crossword Clue
- Spa treatment, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Takes an oath Crossword Clue
- Goes by foot, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Produce, as an egg Crossword Clue
- Noodles often served in broth NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.