We have the answer for Many a TV drama character crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Many a TV drama character Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Many a TV drama character. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Many a TV drama character crossword clue should be:
- ERDOC (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword December 30 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHARACTER (noun)
- a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person’s qualifications and dependability
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- CHARACTER (verb)
- engrave or inscribe characters on
- MANY (adjective)
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as’ or `too’ or `so’ or `that’; amounting to a large but indefinite number
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Thespian Thurman Crossword Clue
- “Ciao for now” Crossword Clue
- Lab strands Crossword Clue
- Citizens of a sultanate Crossword Clue
- Drinks in blue cans Crossword Clue
- Vowels before a number Crossword Clue
- Milk or sauce preceder Crossword Clue
- H, sometimes Crossword Clue
- *Omelet ingredients, often Crossword Clue
- *Frenchman who won the French Open in 1983 Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.