We have the answer for Many-stringed instrument crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Many-stringed instrument crossword clue answer below.
Many-stringed instrument Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Hits up privately, in Twitter-speak NYT Crossword Clue
- Purity ring? NYT Crossword Clue
- Ready to roll NYT Crossword Clue
- Quit / Quit NYT Crossword Clue
- Like a sheet of dollar bills NYT Crossword Clue
- Nickname that sounds like its first two letters NYT Crossword Clue
- Tricep curls? NYT Crossword Clue
- Steaming mad Crossword Clue
- Chevy Bolts and Nissan Leafs, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- “It ___ sunk in yet” Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INSTRUMENT (verb)
- write an instrumental score for
- address a legal document to
- INSTRUMENT (noun)
- any of various devices or contrivances that can be used to produce musical tones or sounds
- the means whereby some act is accomplished
- HARP (noun)
- a small rectangular free-reed instrument having a row of free reeds set back in air holes and played by blowing into the desired hole
- a chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck; the strings stretched between the neck and the soundbox are plucked with the fingers
- HARP (verb)
- come back to
- play the harp
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.