We have the answer for Map measure crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Map measure Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Map measure. This clue last appeared December 29, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Map measure crossword clue should be:
- ACRE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MEASURE (noun)
- a statute in draft before it becomes law
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- MEASURE (verb)
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of
- express as a number or measure or quantity
- ACRE (noun)
- a town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean
- a territory of western Brazil bordering on Bolivia and Peru
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Intel source, in spy novels Crossword Clue
- Word next to a harp on some euro coins Crossword Clue
- Shoot up Crossword Clue
- Dough producer, of a sort Crossword Clue
- Trans Crossword Clue
- Take-home amount Crossword Clue
- Costco competitor, informally Crossword Clue
- Mythical hunter Crossword Clue
- “Sherlock” airer Crossword Clue
- Swimming workout Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.