Maple Hospital has released its new Childcare update on January 27th, 2023. In this patch, you will find a wide-variety of changes and bug fixes have been added to the experience. These will hopefully help clear up any issues you may have had and allow you to find some new stuff to do in the game.
You can find the official patch notes below for the update, which were released on the official Discord.
- Added Pediatric Care to 3rd Floor
- Added New 2 Story House Unlockable at Level 100+
- Added Bathrooms to Long-term Rooms
- Added Search to Tool Menu
- Added Autosaving Inventory (When you leave and rejoin or reset the tools in your inventory will stay the same)
- Added Ability to Give other players your Baby Tool
- Added Street Signs, Sidewalks and Lights
- Updated Hospital Ceiling Lights
- Vehicle Despawn Time increased from 2 -> 5 Minutes
- Decreased RP Name length from 500 -> 150 Characters
- Removed Triage and a Labor Room
- Removed Team Tools when first selecting a Role
- Removed Mysterious Flask
- Fixed Dark Area Bug
- Fixed Toilet Animations
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Maple Hospital page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.