We have the answer for Margarine, colloquially crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Margarine, colloquially Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Margarine, colloquially. This clue last appeared May 31, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Margarine, colloquially crossword clue should be:
- OLEO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLLOQUIALLY (adverb)
- with the use of colloquial expressions
- MARGARINE (noun)
- a spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Flower part found in potpourri Crossword Clue
- Field trip vehicle, usually Crossword Clue
- Laundry basketful Crossword Clue
- Hip hop’s ___ Wayne Crossword Clue
- Tree-ring count, say Crossword Clue
- ___ sum (Chinese dish) Crossword Clue
- Photographer’s output, for short Crossword Clue
- “The Witches” actress Hathaway Crossword Clue
- Kohei ___, male artistic gymnast who has won seven Olympic medals Crossword Clue
- “The ___ Squad” (late ’60s series) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.