We have the answer for marine gem 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
marine gem 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words marine gem in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- PEARL (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MARINE (noun)
- a member of the United States Marine Corps
- a soldier who serves both on shipboard and on land
- MARINE (adjective)
- relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen
- native to or inhabiting the sea
- PEARL (noun)
- a shape that is spherical and small
- a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- PEARL (verb)
- gather pearls, from oysters in the ocean
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Seven sided
- People with paddles
- Veal cutlet
- Give up the fight
- Blowing hard in bursts
- People from one’s homeland
- Drinking daintily
- Off road motorcycle sport
- The final morpheme
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.