We have the answer for Marked, as a ballot crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Marked, as a ballot Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Bring to an end Crossword Clue
- Isn’t imaginary Crossword Clue
- “I’m freezing!” Crossword Clue
- Letter before upsilon Crossword Clue
- Regrets Crossword Clue
- Low extremity Crossword Clue
- Christmas lead-in Crossword Clue
- Like some histories and agreements Crossword Clue
- Cookie with its name written on it Crossword Clue
- Penna. neighbor Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- EXED (4 letters)
- XED (3 letters)
- XEDIN (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BALLOT (noun)
- a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- a document listing the alternatives that is used in voting
- BALLOT (verb)
- vote by ballot
- MARKED (adjective)
- strongly marked; easily noticeable
- having or as if having an identifying mark or a mark as specified; often used in combination
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.