Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Martial art practiced by Hao Zhihua and Jet Li crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Martial art practiced by Hao Zhihua and Jet Li Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Martial art practiced by Hao Zhihua and Jet Li. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Martial art practiced by Hao Zhihua and Jet Li crossword clue should be:
- WUSHU (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- MARTIAL (adjective)
- (of persons) befitting a warrior.
- suggesting war or military life.
- MARTIAL (noun)
- Roman poet noted for epigrams (first century BC).
- PRACTICED (adjective)
- skillful after much practice.
- having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Plant used in basketry Crossword Clue
- ‘That’s ___ up!’ Crossword Clue
- Makeup might clog them Crossword Clue
- Quench Crossword Clue
- Covered with frosting Crossword Clue
- Tarako or mentaiko Crossword Clue
- Campaigned Crossword Clue
- ‘And I ___ it all to you!’ Crossword Clue
- Approximately Crossword Clue
- Some magazines Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.