We have the answer for Martini with an onion crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Martini with an onion Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Martini with an onion. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Martini with an onion crossword clue should be:
- GIBSON (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GIBSON (noun)
- United States tennis player who was the first Black woman player to win all the major world singles titles (1927-2003)
- United States illustrator remembered for his creation of the `Gibson girl’ (1867-1944)
- MARTINI (noun)
- a cocktail made of gin (or vodka) with dry vermouth
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- One paying rent to a landlord Crossword Clue
- College URL ending Crossword Clue
- Mtn. stat Crossword Clue
- Sales agt. Crossword Clue
- Dimwitted cartoon dog Crossword Clue
- Pound sounds Crossword Clue
- __ has it … Crossword Clue
- iPad download Crossword Clue
- Heavenly scales Crossword Clue
- Annas Frozen sister Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.