We have the answer for Material that may cinch some suits crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Material that may cinch some suits crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Material that may cinch some suits Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Copious quantity Crossword Clue
- Make welcome Crossword Clue
- Some laughs Crossword Clue
- Part 2 of warning Crossword Clue
- ”__ sow, so . . .” Crossword Clue
- Prohibition supporter: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Extensive Crossword Clue
- Just like Crossword Clue
- Era divisions: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Start of a parent’s warning to a rambunctious child Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MATERIAL (noun)
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object
- MATERIAL (adjective)
- having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary
- having material or physical form or substance
- CINCH (noun)
- stable gear consisting of a band around a horse’s belly that holds the saddle in place
- any undertaking that is easy to do
- CINCH (verb)
- tie a cinch around
- get a grip on; get mastery of
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Material that may cinch some suits crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.