We have the answer for Matter of debate crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Matter of debate crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Matter of debate Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 29, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 29, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Grand ___ (French wine designation) NYT Crossword Clue
- Arnaz who loved Lucy NYT Crossword Clue
- Gumbo green NYT Crossword Clue
- Impudent NYT Crossword Clue
- Spanish number NYT Crossword Clue
- Hall-of-Fame coach who purportedly said “Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit” NYT Crossword Clue
- A little emotional, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Places for light bites NYT Crossword Clue
- Spots for polish NYT Crossword Clue
- Peruvian singer Sumac NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MATTER (noun)
- a vaguely specified concern
- some situation or event that is thought about
- MATTER (verb)
- have weight; have import, carry weight
- DEBATE (noun)
- a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- the formal presentation of a stated proposition and the opposition to it (usually followed by a vote)
- DEBATE (verb)
- have an argument about something
- think about carefully; weigh
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - November 29 2023
- LA Times Crossword - January 19 2023
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Matter of debate crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.