We have the answer for Matterhorn or Weisshorn crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Matterhorn or Weisshorn Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Matterhorn or Weisshorn. This clue last appeared December 7, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Matterhorn or Weisshorn crossword clue should be:
- ALP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MATTERHORN (noun)
- a mountain in the Alps on the border between Switzerland and Italy (14,780 feet high); noted for its distinctive shape
- WEISSHORN (noun)
- a mountain in the Alps in Switzerland (14,804 feet high)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Tech review site Crossword Clue
- Fairway chunk Crossword Clue
- Gets thinner in a way Crossword Clue
- Courtroom VIPs Crossword Clue
- Dudek of Mad Men Crossword Clue
- Common interest group Crossword Clue
- Rural strolling spot Crossword Clue
- Primary way in Crossword Clue
- Food named for how its baked and a hint to each set of circles Crossword Clue
- Finance guru Suze Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.