We have the answer for Mayflower employee crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mayflower employee Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mayflower employee. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mayflower employee crossword clue should be:
- MOVER (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAYFLOWER (noun)
- low-growing evergreen shrub of eastern North America with leathery leaves and clusters of fragrant pink or white flowers
- the ship in which the Pilgrim Fathers sailed from England to Massachusetts in 1620
- EMPLOYEE (noun)
- a worker who is hired to perform a job
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Scattered, as seeds Crossword Clue
- Winner of Season 1 of “American Idol” who hosts a namesake daytime talk show: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Pointy body part for an elf or a Vulcan Crossword Clue
- ___ sauce (condiment served with sushi) Crossword Clue
- “Lawrence of Arabia” actor Sharif Crossword Clue
- ___ against (loudly ranted about) Crossword Clue
- India’s continent Crossword Clue
- Body part with a nail Crossword Clue
- Part of an angel costume Crossword Clue
- Channel where you can find golf results Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.