We have the answer for Meal from a slow cooker crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Meal from a slow cooker Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Meal from a slow cooker. This clue last appeared December 26, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Meal from a slow cooker crossword clue should be:
- STEW (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COOKER (noun)
- a utensil for cooking
- STEW (verb)
- be in a huff; be silent or sullen
- bear a grudge; harbor ill feelings
- STEW (noun)
- agitation resulting from active worry
- food prepared by stewing especially meat or fish with vegetables
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Intuitive feeling, for short Crossword Clue
- Blender sound Crossword Clue
- Boat that’s paddled Crossword Clue
- Improve, as a manuscript Crossword Clue
- Coupes and convertibles Crossword Clue
- __-mo replay Crossword Clue
- ___ Lisa Crossword Clue
- Archer’s skill Crossword Clue
- Remove creases in Crossword Clue
- Spot of land in the ocean Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.