We have the answer for Mean crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Mean Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Or don’t … whatever works for you” NYT Crossword Clue
- Old school tablet NYT Crossword Clue
- Covers, as the bill NYT Crossword Clue
- Musical with a preteen title character NYT Crossword Clue
- Quilt, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Response to a wild story NYT Crossword Clue
- Sensitive spots Crossword Clue
- Ticket prices? NYT Crossword Clue
- Not relaxed NYT Crossword Clue
- Like many pools at the base of waterfalls NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- INTEND (6 letters)
- NASTY (5 letters)
- DENOTE (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INTEND (verb)
- denote or connote
- have in mind as a purpose
- MEAN (adjective)
- (used of sums of money) so small in amount as to deserve contempt
- marked by poverty befitting a beggar
- MEAN (verb)
- intend to refer to
- denote or connote
- MEAN (noun)
- an average of n numbers computed by adding some function of the numbers and dividing by some function of n
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.