We have the answer for Mean, mocking smile crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Mean, mocking smile Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Cold War contest featuring Sputnik and Apollo NYT Crossword Clue
- Sandwich shop NYT Crossword Clue
- Rendezvoused NYT Crossword Clue
- Excessively promote NYT Crossword Clue
- Stark daughter on “Game of Thrones” NYT Crossword Clue
- [I’m about to speak …] NYT Crossword Clue
- Opening, as between teeth NYT Crossword Clue
- TED talk accompaniment, often NYT Crossword Clue
- Sandwiches that may save the day? NYT Crossword Clue
- Airline once said to be “ready when you are” NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOCKING (adjective)
- abusing vocally; expressing contempt or ridicule
- playfully vexing (especially by ridicule)
- MEAN (adjective)
- (used of sums of money) so small in amount as to deserve contempt
- marked by poverty befitting a beggar
- MEAN (verb)
- intend to refer to
- denote or connote
- MEAN (noun)
- an average of n numbers computed by adding some function of the numbers and dividing by some function of n
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.