Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Meat that can be smoked or dry-cured crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Meat that can be smoked or dry-cured Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Meat that can be smoked or dry-cured. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Meat that can be smoked or dry-cured crossword clue should be:
- HAM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- HAM (noun)
- meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
- an unskilled actor who overacts.
- HAM (verb)
- exaggerate one’s acting.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Vehicle piloted by an extraterrestrial: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Traffic jam sounds Crossword Clue
- Greek letter after Alpha Crossword Clue
- Pine-___ (Clorox cleaner) Crossword Clue
- Bicycle wheel center, where the spokes meet Crossword Clue
- Coordinate, as two people’s schedules Crossword Clue
- “Cold, hard” money Crossword Clue
- Tibia, for one Crossword Clue
- Mobile platform for FaceTime and Tweetbot Crossword Clue
- Weave back and forth down a ski slope Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.