We have the answer for Memorial mound crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Memorial mound Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Memorial mound. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Memorial mound crossword clue should be:
- CAIRN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOUND (noun)
- the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- MOUND (verb)
- form into a rounded elevation
- CAIRN (noun)
- small rough-haired breed of terrier from Scotland
- a mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Capitol Bldg. figure Crossword Clue
- Flowers in much Chinese art Crossword Clue
- Common purpose Crossword Clue
- “Underworld” director Wiseman Crossword Clue
- Head honchos Crossword Clue
- Intensive H.S. science course Crossword Clue
- Soul seller Crossword Clue
- Woodland home of a supermarket worker? Crossword Clue
- Made deeper, as a trench Crossword Clue
- Kaley of “The Flight Attendant” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.