We have the answer for Merit badge holder crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Merit badge holder Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Merit badge holder. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Merit badge holder crossword clue should be:
- SASH (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOLDER (noun)
- the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- a holding device
- SASH (noun)
- a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- a framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Singer Faithfull Crossword Clue
- 503, in old Rome Crossword Clue
- Style of Mexican music Crossword Clue
- Tenderizing sauce Crossword Clue
- Grammy-winning “Fight for You” singer Crossword Clue
- Actress Plummer Crossword Clue
- Promising words Crossword Clue
- Haw preceder Crossword Clue
- Hasten Crossword Clue
- NYC subway line Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.