We have the answer for Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. This clue last appeared November 26, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon crossword clue should be:
- REDS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MERLOT (noun)
- black wine grape originally from the region of Bordeaux
- dry red wine made from a grape grown widely in Bordeaux and California
- CABERNET (noun)
- superior Bordeaux type of red wine
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Versatile device for a cat-owning lecturer Crossword Clue
- Fake person Crossword Clue
- Admit a mistake Crossword Clue
- Goes in Crossword Clue
- Bench press muscle for short Crossword Clue
- Didn’t get eliminated Crossword Clue
- Outcasts Crossword Clue
- Golfer Ko Crossword Clue
- Superbad actor Michael Crossword Clue
- Garment with snaps for easy diaper access Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.