We have the answer for Mermaid in the pool crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mermaid in the pool Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mermaid in the pool. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mermaid in the pool crossword clue should be:
- FLOATIE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MERMAID (noun)
- half woman and half fish; lives in the sea
- POOL (noun)
- something resembling a pool of liquid
- an association of companies for some definite purpose
- POOL (verb)
- combine into a common fund
- join or form a pool of people
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Low-level honour Crossword Clue
- Aglow from below Crossword Clue
- One wearing an apron Crossword Clue
- Beyond big Crossword Clue
- Sticking point Crossword Clue
- What Patton called his colleague Crossword Clue
- ‘Amor__ fine’ (endless love) Crossword Clue
- Famed farce’s title troubles Crossword Clue
- Loss prevention team Crossword Clue
- Brit’s bean Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.