We have the answer for Mexican chile pepper crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mexican chile pepper Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mexican chile pepper. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mexican chile pepper crossword clue should be:
- ANCHO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MEXICAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Mexico
- PEPPER (verb)
- attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
- add pepper to
- PEPPER (noun)
- pungent seasoning from the berry of the common pepper plant of East India; use whole or ground
- climber having dark red berries (peppercorns) when fully ripe; southern India and Sri Lanka; naturalized in northern Burma and Assam
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Detach, as a trailer Crossword Clue
- None too pleased Crossword Clue
- Holds up Crossword Clue
- ‘I hate this!’ Crossword Clue
- ‘Home Alone’ crook portrayer Crossword Clue
- Journal page Crossword Clue
- Infinitesimal amount Crossword Clue
- Clear, as a drain Crossword Clue
- Blue-green Crossword Clue
- Lumber cutters Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.