We have the answer for Microphone jack, for one crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Microphone jack, for one Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Microphone jack, for one. This clue last appeared January 30, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Microphone jack, for one crossword clue should be:
- AUDIOINPUT (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 30 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MICROPHONE (noun)
- device for converting sound waves into electrical energy
- JACK (noun)
- someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
- male donkey
- JACK (verb)
- hunt with a jacklight
- lift with a special device
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Make like a puppy’s tail NYT Crossword Clue
- Cook for too long, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Relatively easy section of a jigsaw puzzle NYT Crossword Clue
- Wolff who wrote “This Boy’s Life” NYT Crossword Clue
- Be honored before burial NYT Crossword Clue
- Jerry’s partner in ice cream NYT Crossword Clue
- Word before trick or tip NYT Crossword Clue
- Certain restaurants … or their customers NYT Crossword Clue
- Genre sometimes mixed with rap NYT Crossword Clue
- Christmas carols NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.