We have the answer for Might increase crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Might increase Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Might increase. This clue last appeared December 17, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Might increase crossword clue should be:
- TROOPSURGE (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword December 17 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INCREASE (noun)
- the amount by which something increases
- the act of increasing something
- INCREASE (verb)
- become bigger or greater in amount
- make bigger or more
- MIGHT (noun)
- physical strength
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Figure missing from EV ads Crossword Clue
- Bear mascot of the 1980 Moscow Olympics Crossword Clue
- Modern collectible, in brief Crossword Clue
- Call from a cote Crossword Clue
- Dwarves’ city under a mountain, in Tolkien’s stories Crossword Clue
- Lee with Oscars Crossword Clue
- Saucer crew, for short Crossword Clue
- Contacts, in a way Crossword Clue
- Set right Crossword Clue
- Olive in the comics Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.