We have the answer for Military coat crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Military coat Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Military coat. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Military coat crossword clue should be:
- TUNIC (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MILITARY (noun)
- the military forces of a nation
- MILITARY (adjective)
- associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
- TUNIC (noun)
- an enveloping or covering membrane or layer of body tissue
- any of a variety of loose fitting cloaks extending to the hips or knees
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Exasperate Crossword Clue
- Shade sources Crossword Clue
- ‘Garfield’ guy Crossword Clue
- Actor Willem Crossword Clue
- Austen novel Crossword Clue
- Father of King David Crossword Clue
- New Zealand arrival of 1642 Crossword Clue
- Cookout inconveniences Crossword Clue
- Faraway dwarf planet Crossword Clue
- Small snack Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.