We have the answer for Military-inspired outerwear crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Military-inspired outerwear Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Military-inspired outerwear. This clue last appeared July 10, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Military-inspired outerwear crossword clue should be:
- FIELDJACKET (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OUTERWEAR (noun)
- clothing for use outdoors
- MILITARY (noun)
- the military forces of a nation
- MILITARY (adjective)
- associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Heavily favored to win Crossword Clue
- US Women’s Open org. Crossword Clue
- Reeling feeling Crossword Clue
- Rainbow flag initialism Crossword Clue
- Armitron alternative Crossword Clue
- Bering Sea port Crossword Clue
- Brass band biggie Crossword Clue
- Popcorn topper Crossword Clue
- Sentence segment Crossword Clue
- Sunflower relative Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.