We have the answer for Military uniform ornament crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Military uniform ornament Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- PC ‘get out’ key Crossword Clue
- Intuitive feelings Crossword Clue
- Parental nickname Crossword Clue
- Dam-building mammal Crossword Clue
- Hershey brand Crossword Clue
- __ helmet (safari gear) Crossword Clue
- Vampire novelist Rice Crossword Clue
- Fleming of fiction fame Crossword Clue
- Incoming LAX flight Crossword Clue
- Keogh plan alternative Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ORNAMENT (noun)
- something used to beautify
- ORNAMENT (verb)
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- be an ornament to
- MILITARY (noun)
- the military forces of a nation
- MILITARY (adjective)
- associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.