We have the answer for Millinery crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Millinery crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Millinery Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Netting Crossword Clue
- Singer Hendryx Crossword Clue
- “Arrivederci!” Crossword Clue
- Patella Crossword Clue
- Novelist Waugh Crossword Clue
- Tempe sch. Crossword Clue
- ‘Dream on!’ Crossword Clue
- Bakery treat Crossword Clue
- Addams cousin Crossword Clue
- Daytona 500 acronym Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MILLINERY (noun)
- hats for women; the wares sold by a milliner
- shop selling women’s hats
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 20 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - August 10 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - June 19 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - January 30 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 15 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Millinery crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.