We have the answer for Mine stuff crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mine stuff Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mine stuff. This clue last appeared May 26, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mine stuff crossword clue should be:
- ORE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MINE (noun)
- excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
- explosive device that explodes on contact; designed to destroy vehicles or ships or to kill or maim personnel
- MINE (verb)
- get from the earth by excavation
- lay mines
- ORE (noun)
- a mineral that contains metal that is valuable enough to be mined
- a monetary subunit in Denmark and Norway and Sweden; 100 ore equal 1 krona
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Finalized Crossword Clue
- Small, aggressive dog Crossword Clue
- Other than that Crossword Clue
- Big brat Crossword Clue
- Makes a hole Crossword Clue
- Physically fit Crossword Clue
- Used a mouth rinse Crossword Clue
- Raise the roof Crossword Clue
- Radiant circle Crossword Clue
- Sister brand of Days Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.