We have the answer for Minimal crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Minimal Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Minimal. This clue last appeared February 25, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Minimal crossword clue should be:
- LEAST (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LEAST (adverb)
- used to form the superlative
- LEAST (noun)
- something that is of no importance
- LEAST (adjective)
- the superlative of `little’ that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the’; a quantifier meaning smallest in amount or extent or degree
- MINIMAL (adjective)
- the least possible
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Compulsion Crossword Clue
- Biking selections Crossword Clue
- __-relief Crossword Clue
- Georgetown athlete Crossword Clue
- Some reds Crossword Clue
- Mex. neighbor Crossword Clue
- Nomadland Oscar winner Zhao Crossword Clue
- Place for free spirits Crossword Clue
- Something to chew on Crossword Clue
- Company with a Magen David in its logo Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.