We have the answer for Minor hiccup crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Minor hiccup Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Minor hiccup. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Minor hiccup crossword clue should be:
- BLIP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HICCUP (noun)
- (usually plural) the state of having reflex spasms of the diaphragm accompanied by a rapid closure of the glottis producing an audible sound; sometimes a symptom of indigestion
- HICCUP (verb)
- breathe spasmodically, and make a sound
- MINOR (adjective)
- not of legal age
- relatively moderate, limited, or small
- MINOR (noun)
- a young person of either sex
- MINOR (verb)
- have as one’s secondary field of study
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Contented kitty’s sound Crossword Clue
- Music producer ___-1da Crossword Clue
- Seafood appetizer Crossword Clue
- Streak left by a good cry Crossword Clue
- Oppose Crossword Clue
- Rhinos wallow in it Crossword Clue
- Searched thoroughly Crossword Clue
- Dog like Lady from ‘Lady and the Tramp’ Crossword Clue
- Annoys big-time Crossword Clue
- Nagami kumquat’s shape Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.