We have the answer for Mirror ___ crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Mirror ___ Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Twinklers in the night sky NYT Crossword Clue
- Popular brand of fur-lined boots NYT Crossword Clue
- Scale, as a rock wall NYT Crossword Clue
- Negating word Crossword Clue
- Streaker in the night sky NYT Crossword Clue
- Join together NYT Crossword Clue
- Loops in on a thread NYT Crossword Clue
- Hot tub nozzle Crossword Clue
- Zero people Crossword Clue
- Best-selling group in Korean music history NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MIRROR (noun)
- a faithful depiction or reflection
- polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- MIRROR (verb)
- reflect as if in a mirror
- reflect or resemble
- IMAGE (noun)
- an iconic mental representation
- a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- IMAGE (verb)
- imagine; conceive of; see in one’s mind
- render visible, as by means of MRI
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.