We have the answer for Moisten in roasting some lamb as tender crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Moisten in roasting some lamb as tender crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Moisten in roasting some lamb as tender Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Our planet Crossword Clue
- Answer from angry lion to us Crossword Clue
- Region round Colchester sees desperate times Crossword Clue
- That hurt pet slipping lead Crossword Clue
- Senior Navy rank Crossword Clue
- Painter’s tripod Crossword Clue
- Phase out struggling pub Crossword Clue
- The police Crossword Clue
- Regularly seen up in Dunnet Forest Crossword Clue
- Nonsense in letter from Pope Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROASTING (noun)
- cooking (meat) by dry heat in an oven (usually with fat added)
- TENDER (noun)
- someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
- something that can be used as an official medium of payment
- TENDER (adjective)
- physically untoughened
- TENDER (verb)
- propose a payment
- make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Moisten in roasting some lamb as tender crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.