We have the answer for Mom’s sister crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mom’s sister Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mom’s sister. This clue last appeared January 11, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mom’s sister crossword clue should be:
- AUNT (4 letters)
- AUNTIE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SISTER (noun)
- a female person who has the same parents as another person
- a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union or other group
- AUNT (noun)
- the sister of your father or mother; the wife of your uncle
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Coupes and convertibles Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Ireland Crossword Clue
- Grain storage tower Crossword Clue
- Frozen dessert gadget Crossword Clue
- Swiss capital Crossword Clue
- ___ Lisa Crossword Clue
- Box-office purchase Crossword Clue
- 24-hour bank device: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Meal from a slow cooker Crossword Clue
- Bit of gossip Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.