Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Monopoly token replaced by a cat crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Monopoly token replaced by a cat Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Monopoly token replaced by a cat. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Monopoly token replaced by a cat crossword clue should be:
- IRON (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- IRON (noun)
- home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth.
- a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood.
- IRON (adjective)
- extremely robust.
- IRON (verb)
- press and smooth with a heated iron.
- MONOPOLY (noun)
- a board game in which players try to gain a monopoly on real estate as pieces advance around the board according to the throw of a die.
- (economics) a market in which there are many buyers but only one seller.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- When a member of the Justice League has possession of the football __ Crossword Clue
- When one of the X-Men needs to communicate with the pitcher __ Crossword Clue
- Turn down Crossword Clue
- Utter Crossword Clue
- High-voiced Muppet Crossword Clue
- Breaking point Crossword Clue
- Beginning Crossword Clue
- Achievement for a goal-oriented player? Crossword Clue
- Beast of burden Crossword Clue
- Has status Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.