We have the answer for Moody feeling 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Moody feeling 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Moody feeling in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- GLUMNESS (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOODY (noun)
- United States tennis player who dominated women’s tennis in the 1920s and 1930s (1905-1998)
- United States evangelist (1837-1899)
- MOODY (adjective)
- subject to sharply varying moods
- showing a brooding ill humor
- FEELING (noun)
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- an intuitive understanding of something
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Fix a tennis racket
- Breached, as an agreement
- How some plays end
- White-throated river bird
- Gives an impression
- Study of lava and its source
- Peter Rabbit’s nemesis
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.