We have the answer for Moral principle crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Moral principle Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Moral principle. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Moral principle crossword clue should be:
- TENET (5 letters)
- ETHIC (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ETHIC (noun)
- the principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group
- a system of principles governing morality and acceptable conduct
- TENET (noun)
- a religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Jeopardize Crossword Clue
- Takes a break Crossword Clue
- CPR expert Crossword Clue
- Typical Crossword Clue
- Rights advocacy grp. Crossword Clue
- ‘My country, ’tis of __ . . .’ Crossword Clue
- Applaud Crossword Clue
- Departs Crossword Clue
- Big city in Mo. Crossword Clue
- Sarcastic laugh Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.