We have the answer for More coarse crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
More coarse Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for More coarse. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the More coarse crossword clue should be:
- EARTHIER (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COARSE (adjective)
- of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles
- lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- MORE (adjective)
- (comparative of `much’ used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (comparative of `many’ used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
- MORE (noun)
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII’s divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- MORE (adverb)
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Bulwarks Crossword Clue
- Scheme Crossword Clue
- Promising words Crossword Clue
- Fear greatly Crossword Clue
- Away from WSW Crossword Clue
- “Life — cabaret …” Crossword Clue
- “The Crying Game” actor Crossword Clue
- Grammy-winning “Fight for You” singer Crossword Clue
- Sore spot NYT Crossword Clue
- Kid’s plea Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.