We have the answer for More nimble crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
More nimble Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for More nimble. This clue last appeared February 12, 2023 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the More nimble crossword clue should be:
- SPRIER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NIMBLE (adjective)
- mentally quick
- moving quickly and lightly
- MORE (adjective)
- (comparative of `much’ used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (comparative of `many’ used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
- MORE (noun)
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII’s divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- MORE (adverb)
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- A fifth of fifty Crossword Clue
- Festivity Crossword Clue
- Golf average Crossword Clue
- King, in Caen Crossword Clue
- Body of eau Crossword Clue
- Model S car Crossword Clue
- Chipped in, in poker Crossword Clue
- Taxing gp Crossword Clue
- Disney film of 2016 Crossword Clue
- Film lead-in to “Cop” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.