We have the answer for Mortgage offering crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mortgage offering Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mortgage offering. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mortgage offering crossword clue should be:
- RATE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MORTGAGE (noun)
- a conditional conveyance of property as security for the repayment of a loan
- MORTGAGE (verb)
- put up as security or collateral
- OFFERING (noun)
- the act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity
- something offered (as a proposal or bid)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Summer temperatures of 120º F, in Death Valley NYT Crossword Clue
- Historian Schomberg of the Harlem Renaissance NYT Crossword Clue
- Impertinent sort NYT Crossword Clue
- When doubled, racing sound NYT Crossword Clue
- Source of the quote “It is more blessed to give than to receive” NYT Crossword Clue
- Creator of terraced agricultural fields known as andenes NYT Crossword Clue
- Group photo pose during a rush NYT Crossword Clue
- What Salt-N-Pepa were not, despite their name NYT Crossword Clue
- Go with the ___ Crossword Clue
- Windows might be opened by one NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.