We have the answer for Mother of John F. Kennedy crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mother of John F. Kennedy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mother of John F. Kennedy. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mother of John F. Kennedy crossword clue should be:
- ROSE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KENNEDY (noun)
- a large airport on Long Island to the east of New York City
- 35th President of the United States; established the Peace Corps; assassinated in Dallas (1917-1963)
- MOTHER (verb)
- make (offspring) by reproduction
- care for like a mother
- MOTHER (noun)
- a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Rabbitlike animals Crossword Clue
- Actress Jessica who cofounded The Honest Company Crossword Clue
- Greenwich ___ Time Crossword Clue
- Tennessee football player Crossword Clue
- Baseball hitters’ equipment Crossword Clue
- Increase in pay Crossword Clue
- Bang shut Crossword Clue
- Hit head-on Crossword Clue
- 1952-2022, for Queen Elizabeth II Crossword Clue
- Stick that holds up curtains Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.